On THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, join Main Street Rotary Club for the LARGEST ROTARY MEETING in SC at the inaugural Rotary Day at the State Fair!
It will be a fun-full day of fellowship, celebration and ‘HISTORY’ making as we start a new Rotary tradition in South Carolina. This historical day will feature activities for all ages, commemorative keepsakes, and an attempt to break a State and World Record!
This will be a wonderful day to relax and have fun with families, friends, potential new members, and make new friends.
- Our meeting will commence at noon with the raise of the flag and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Rotary members can enjoy the day at the SC State Fair
- We’ll meet again at 5:15pm for closing ceremony, and an attempt to set a Guinness Book World Record
- Rotary central will be at the Grandstand from 12:00pm-6:00pm.
- Members who check-in with us at some point during the day will receive meeting make-up credit and a “Rotary” Ferris Wheel ride pass.
- Members are welcome to attend a partial or full day of activities.
Advance commemorative ticket package includes entrance ticket to SC State Fair, celebratory t-shirt, custom wrist band, “Rotary” Ferris Wheel ride, opportunity to set a world record. Packages are $25 for an individual or $80 for a family of 4. Free entrance for Children under 5. You can order your commemorative ticket packages at tinyurl.com/rotarydaysc2018 or our Facebook page . Ticket packages will be delivered to your clubs at least two weeks prior to the event.
We can’t wait to see you October 18th at Rotary Day at the State Fair!
For more information on event details or participating in the world record, please visit or Facebook page for details – http://www.facebook.com/mainstreetrotary. Rotary Day at the Fair is a partnership of Main Street Rotary Club and South Carolina State Fair. Questions, please contact us through our Facebook page or MSRCpresident2018@gmail.com.