Rotary District 7770 and the Rotary Club of Hilton Head Island-Sunset invite you to consider attending
the 26th Annual United States Golf Fellowship of Rotarians National Championship, to be held May 16-
20, 2015 on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. The event will be held on three of Hilton Head Islands
top courses (the Arthur Hills Course and the Robert Cupp Course at the Palmetto Hall Plantation Club
and Oyster Reef Golf Club), each having received national recognition. Special event rates have been
arranged at the newly renovated beach front Sonesta Resort in Shipyard Plantation. Come early, stay
after and enjoy one of the top golf destinations in the US.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons why you should register now for the 2015 USGFR National Championship in
Hilton Head Island:
1. You will want to play the three great golf courses we have selected for the Championship!
2. Friendly service and great accommodations make our Four-Diamond Sonesta Resort (ranked by
“Trip Advisor as HHI’s top resort) the place to stay.
3. A large variety of budget-friendly activities, excellent restaurants, and fresh sea food await you
4. Take in the beautiful Southern charm of ancient live oaks draped with Spanish moss, sea pines
reaching for the sky and the palmetto trees that shelter the 17 miles of white sandy beaches.
5. By air, both the Savannah/Hilton Head and Hilton Head Island airports offer lots of convenient
flight options. By car it’s a straight shot east from I-95 to HHI and the Sonesta Resort.
6. Enjoy Southern Hospitality “Low Country” style on HHI.
7. Great weather and comfortable temperatures are the norm for HHI in May.
8. Pamper yourself or simply enjoy lounging in a great setting, the Sonesta Resort’s Arum Spa,
beach, pool and surroundings are the place for you.
9. History surrounds you as you explore Hilton Head Island, Beaufort, Old Town Bluffton, and
Savannah, just to name a few.
10. And, finally we guarantee you will enjoy GREAT GOLF, GREAT FUN and GREAT FELLOWSHIP in
Rotary, when you visit us next May on Hilton Head Island.
For a complete schedule and more tournament details visit us at www.usgfr2015.com. We in the Rotary
Club of Hilton Head Island-Sunset and Rotary District 7770 look forward to hosting y’all next year at the
2015 USGFR National Championship at Hilton Head Island.
Annual USGFR National Championship